I do love a bit of Betty Crocker buttercream
Bottom cake covered. Trying to buttercream the smaller one whilst keeping the fondant clean was a challenge. I am naturally messy when it comes to things like this!
I loathe using black fondant. Despite being really careful it attracts every single bit of white powder, icing sugar floating about grrrr
An iPad on its box.Sorry for the poor lighting of the pic, dusk was closing in and I needed to take a picture whilst I could.
As you can see landscape painting is not my forte but the "wallpaper" for the iPad was a tree, some green hills and blue sky. I won't be appearing on Watercolour Challenge any time soon.
Cake is being demolished rapidly by the pups who like all children have a huge affection for all things 100% sugar.
Blimey that is fab Missus Bitsy, well done.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear there was much chocolate about last week.
Ax