A tree. And its green ;)
Although most of the trees weren't decorated with actual fairy lights like you would expect the uplighting definitely added a nice dimension
Really no idea what this was but it looked pretty....
Ghostly looking Acer
A thousand pictures later and I finally captured the shot I wanted. How did we cope pre digital cameras?!
Yes. Giant balls of possibly polystyrene. They looked better in the flesh.
New Year resolution no. 1: read camera instructions and learn how to do manual exposure
A fairy blowing smoke filled bubbles. Whats not to like?
Bolts of electricity. Which were handily powered by kids riding stationary mountain bikes. Wonder if I can get that set up for my home.....
I know these are not technically trees but they are my favourite type of lights. Multicoloured. Bright. Simple spiral shape. Magic.
At the end of the trail there were tables upon tables of oranges, cloves and ribbon with which to make your own pomander. Perfect end to a festive walk.
Smooth Christmas is back on my DAB radio this year. Half the presents are wrapped. Cards have been written (although not technically posted yet). Turkey has been ordered. Christmas I am ready for you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a message, speak after the beep ;)