How wrong was I?
Cat requires endless supply of food, seemingly at between 5 and 6am. Who needs an alarm when you have a furry bottom being thrust on your face as she lies ontop of you.
We adopted her from the Cat's Protection League and as she was young we thought she'd cope with the pups a great deal easier than a more mature cat. I thought the novelty of a cat would wear off with the pups after about 6 weeks.
How wrong was I?
Mia (as we renamed her - Pup1 is a fan of the Channel 5 show Mio Miaow and he thought the first word is Mia) is a firm favourite with the pups. At every opportunity they will stroke, chase <sigh> and pick her up. She puts up with a lot from the pups and has a lovely nature not to mention to be cute as a button to boot.
Who could fail to be enthralled by such an adorable face.
I could after this mornings present brought to me in the bedroom with a flurry of fur and excitable squeaking translated as "look mummy what I have brought you".
A pigeon wing. How charming. Just what I needed to complete my interior decorating.
The remainder of the poor, unfortunate bird was under the favourite "kill" bush in the garden, minus it's head.
Still I guess I should celebrate. It's been nearly two weeks since the last annihilation of a feathered friend by killer cat. She might look cute and cuddly but oh boy she's a ruthless assassin.
Pigeon pie anyone?
Hello Bitsy, Magic here. Must be related somewhere back in our ancestry!!
ReplyDeleteFound you by way of The Coffee Lady and just had to meet you. Will be back to visit you soon. Have a great weekend, Ax
Should have got a dog ;-)
ReplyDelete