Friday, 7 October 2011

If you want a rainbow......

.....you have to put up with the rain.
After the stresses of this week this was a lovely sight to see outside my back window. Just a shame that my little point and click camera doesn't do it justice.
And even better there was a double rainbow! Not sure if you can really see it in this pic but I promise you it was there, albeit far fainter than the other one.
I hope if you've had rain, metaphorically or not then a rainbow also appeared for you too :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, was going to write about finding the pot of gold and have seen the word verification is PRICEST!!!!! Did you find the pot? Have a great weekend, Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pot of gold but to be honest I always preferred the rainbow ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, speak after the beep ;)