Sunday, 13 November 2011

Run, run as fast as you can

According to a load of Facebook status updates last night Christmas has started as the Coca-Cola advert was shown last night. Actually it's started as I have finally completed another WIP (work in progress) and this has been hanging around on my dining room table for far too long.
So sewing the mouths wasn't my strongest point but I am secretly chuffed that despite a significant number of years going by I have remembered how to blanket stitch.
My mum now wants two to hang on her tree too. So one WIP ends and another begins LOL
I got the shape from a Sizzix Die cutter I bought. I cut out the shape from cardboard and then drew round this on the felt and hand cut it out. Could technically use the die cutter but it cuts out various bits from the body too which I didn't want.

Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread man *




* I hate gingerbread. If the story had been about a custard cream I'd have been in heaven ;)

2 comments:

  1. I like that.
    Run run as fast as you can,
    You can't catch me I'm the custard cream man.

    And I love you little gingies. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should say 'your', not you. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, speak after the beep ;)