You'll notice given the weather in these pictures it's not been taken in the last couple of days. Just in case any of you have forgotton what sun looks like this is it ;)
This is where I walk the beast in the mornings. Hard to imagine really I don't actually live in the sticks but in the 'burbs.
I am not really that tall ;)
There are even cows at the bottom of the field. Thanks for that, gives Luna endless opportunity for cow pat eating!
My faerie copse :) It may have been an old path at the top of the field but I love it's little pathway, a memory of how the landscape perhaps used to look.
Best of all the local fields ajoin the local Christmas tree farm. For a self confessed Christmas nut I love this.
Pup1's favourite tree. Probably because it's the only one he can climb unaided.
So whilst I continue to play "wannabe country bumpkin" its good to remind myself I am perhaps not as far away as it feels sometimes.
Love the fairy path do you wear your wings when you are out with the hound??? Ax
ReplyDeleteFields, country parks and even forgotten building sites covered in wild flowers are never that far away.
ReplyDelete