I have been channelling my inner Karate Kid.....wax on.....wax off........with the revamping of our well worn bedroom furniture. I used this recipe to make my own home made chalk paint.
I was lucky enough to be donated a pin board which I've wanted for ages to cover with batting and fabric to pin my jewellery to. It currently resides in a jewellery box but there is quite frankly far too much and as you can see from the next picture it hardly gets worn for a very good reason.
The result of a little magpie aka Pup2 who as a fully fledged six and a half year old is very into her "bling". I foresee a rainy afternoon with much cussing and cups of tea to pick apart this mess!
Still it feels good to have cleared some much overdue projects. 2015 is turning out the right way so far :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a message, speak after the beep ;)