Sunday, 3 July 2011

Lists!!

I am a sucker for lists. I love them. Especially on a really nice piece of paper written with a good pen (but lets now venture down my stationary porn addiction just yet).
Anyway last couple of weeks I've not written any lists and if I am honest I've not done half as much stuff as I normally would have. So this morning whilst drinking my morning sunshine aka cup of coffee I sat and wrote lists. 3 of them in fact.
As you can see I do like my bright primary colours and little post it notes don't do it for me, I like 'em large!
So we have my shopping list for tomorrow, a list of food I am preparing for Pup2's birthday party in 2 weeks time and a list of jobs I want to get done this week. In all honestly I will probably not get all that list of jobs done, anything not completed gets carried over to the following week. I am notorious for getting distracted and my memory.....well I blame having the pups. I swear any excess brain power was passed on to them in utero and I was left with enough cells to remember how to breathe and drive the car. So writing lists helps me remember and then I have a Ta Da! moment at the end of the day. Plus I get to indulge in writing with a really nice pen which I suspect is 50% of my motivation for lists in the first place. You know how "they" say simple things please simple minds......well that would explain my need for lists in the first place ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, speak after the beep ;)