Sunday, 9 September 2012

Normality

Phew. That was a busy summer holidays. Filled with lots of love, laughter, some sunshine, lots of sand and maybe a smattering of bickering ;)


 
 
All in all it's been a wonderful time spent with the family. I am however kinda glad it's settling back into its usual rhythm. Pup2 has started school full time <cue sobs from me> but it has given me some much needed time to get stuck into all those jobs I've been putting off.
September has well and truly started, looking forward to the change in seasons. I smell a whiff of Autumn in the air.
 


1 comment:

  1. SmallerBean also starts school next week. Big changes afoot here. No excuses for me to do all those jobs which are made much harder by having a small person around.
    And yes, there is a smell of autumn about, even though today has been hothothot.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, speak after the beep ;)