I don't really get the hype of New Year. I mean there's no presents for a start. Rubbish telly in the evening. If you go out you end up paying twice as much for everything whilst standing in a queue 5 men deep to be served at the bar. And quite frankly a party at home sounds like far too much trouble.
However I do enjoy the sentiment of wishing people a Happy New Year. So I will let Abba do the talking since I love their music. Hope you all have a peaceful, healthy start to 2013.
Prefer GimmeGimmeGimme but I guess that has no seasonal message in it....
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to all you Hamsters!x!x!
Ax
In 2013 I need to cultivate some rich friends with a large house who like throwing NYE parties whilst out children sleep peacefully in some distant wing. This NY the husband and I drank a bottle of champagne and watched films. Nice, but not earth shattering.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
New Year's Resolutions of the Stars!