Sunday, 23 December 2012

Frosty the Snowman......

....I miss you :(

Look what happens when Frosty isn't around.

 
Mud, mud, glorious mud.
 
 
A week ago, before various parts of the country were in need of an Ark, we had the most lovely frosts.
 
It might have been cold enough to freeze the brass balls off a monkey but it has it's perks.
 
 
 
Things that normally have me running in terror suddenly take on a nicer dimension.
 
 
This pic really doesn't do it justice. I was walking along local fields with the pooch and suddenly there was this "pop" of colour amongst all the white.
 
 
In my ignorance I've no idea what this is but it looked fantastic.
 
 
 
Come back Frosty all is forgiven, Christmas just isn't the same for me without a bit of white (and I don't mean wine although will feature at some point). Rain just will not do.........
Hope you're all safe and dry wherever you are.
 
 


1 comment:

Leave a message, speak after the beep ;)