The house.
Nice vertical lines of frost on my conservatory windows
Mistletoe ;)
Last but not least some Christmas decorations :)
Some fimo decorations I made about 4 years ago and have never got around to hanging on the tree!
My favourite tree decoration :)
And some not so favourite ;) What can I say I get a bit anal about how my tree looks. This charming decoration is hanging quite nicely on the BACK of the tree. Sneaky mummy.....
I think what I love about Christmas is the sensory pleasure of lights. Preferably coloured but any will really do. If it twinkles, flickers or glows then I am all for it. Have discovered the delights of Lily Flame candles. This one is praline scented although I swear its more like Dolly Mixtures.
Here's hoping all things are on the up where you are and for 2013 too.
Hello there.
ReplyDeleteMerry times to you too.
And much luck with the house sale...
Ax
Good luck with the sale - we're having another crack at the whole horrible business of going on the market come January.
ReplyDeleteYou are like me - the tree may get a little rearranging once the kids have hung everything at the front at their eye level! Pretty sure there will be some salt dough decorations coming home from school in the next couple of days.
I have candles and fairy lights everywhere too - and yet another string on my Amazon watch list!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas x